so, since it’s back to school time, i usually go shopping for essentials since i’m too busy/poor during the school year. i usually use dr. bronners for like everything, but it would be nice to branch out and try new vegan products.
dear tumblr vegans, what products (bought or made/DIY) do you use for the following?
- dish soap
- multipurpose cleaner
- laundry detergent
- garbage bags
- dishwasher tabs/detergent
- disinfectant wipes (i usually don’t buy these, but my husband seems to like them)
- air freshener
- toilet paper
- lunch bag
- lunch baggies
- shampoo / conditioner
- face moisturizer/lotion
- shaving cream
you can answer all or some or redirect me to websites where i can find some/buy some. don’t be afraid to recommend products that aren’t on the list. please?
- funinthesunforever likes this
- captain-kale likes this
- doktormartini answered: I use dr bronners soap for washing myself in the shower and the hands. I use Coral White toothpaste. Make my own mouthwash.
- anotherpretentiousname answered: I’m in love with most Morning Star products. I think the only not vegan thing they make is their veggie dogs. But I love their Garden Burger.
- amayaj88 likes this
- keyshia2u likes this
- vulliod answered: soy patties. it is PERF or i d k that depends lol
- fuckyeahcompassion reblogged this from wearestillwild
- feedmevegancupcakes reblogged this from wearestillwild and added:
- xlafirmereinax answered: I use Ion shampoo and conditioner. You can find them at Sally’s. They’ve lasted me months.
- xlafirmereinax likes this
- iliketoblogalotyes likes this
- amphictyonis answered: Baking soda and apple cider vinegar/regular vinegar for laundry, multipurpose cleaner, and hair cleaner. kiss my face or Toms toothpaste!
- guacamolebeautyqueen answered: I love Nature’s gate for shampoo and conditioner and tooth paste. I also like Jason’s for body wash.
- wearestillwild posted this