so, i’m up to my eyeballs in squash. (thanks, csa)
we have butternut, acorn, and spaghetti.
i plan on using the spaghetti squash, but i’m stumped on what to do with the other kinds.
soup is out of the question because i’m making a tom kha kai, and if we have too much soup, we won’t eat it.
- ienjoycuteness likes this
- sarahjanelock answered: look up recipes for stuffed squashes, roast them in chunks and add to salads, butternut squash tagine?
- snubert answered: Southwest stuffed acorn squash—so good. Bake squash halves, saute black beans, onion, jalapeno, corn, cumin & chili powder…stuff & enjoy!
- humancarapace answered: butternut ravioli!
- wearestillwild posted this